Us

Us

sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

Me and Gwen Team Up

Oh,God...wait a sec lemme catch my breath...phew that was good!! I just came back from that wrestling match with Duncan...well,unfortunately I lost...he had a lot of energy on him,I admit,I wasn't so energetic or strong today,just because I beat him up ONCE doesn't mean I can TWICE! It was hard,the kid has crazy strength,what am I supposed to do about it? Right,NOTHING!


Anyway,we had a lot of fun,it was pretty crazy,Gwen even joined us,too.But Cody who was next door at the moment came in and saw us beating Duncan up and Cody just tried to help,but he couldn't so Gwen just bailed so he wouldn't,you know,feel upset and asume Gwen still likes Duncan and they're gonna hook up...obviously not gonna happen....just saying.


On the other side,the challenge we're doing,writing a song,dancing,singing,still goes on and Chris just said we can have a partner,so that'll be fun,maybe I'll team up with Gwen,see what we can do together ,oh well,let's just see what we come up with for tomorrow,yeah,tomorrow...we have a lot of work to do....so,LATAH...


PS.Cody's still pissed....lemme see what I can do with him.Come on he's like a puppy,when they're upset,you gotta do everything you can to make it feel better :/




-Courtney♥Duncan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario