Us

Us

viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

Gwen says...

Dear Diary:
In here by the pool blogging, dancing, swiming.I got an idea Court,Linds,Bridge help me!!! I'm bored well Izzy and Cody are next door but Izzy is crazy(no offense) Beth,well she'swith Brady,nah (no offense again) but I could get some ice cream but, Trent is in front of my room here in Playa De Losers,nah we broke up and when we see eachother it' pretty awkward,soo no.


Courtney is still beating up Duncan.Linds still loves Tyler even after he cheated on her!!Brigette is still  saying sorry to Geoff.I just have an open schedule.But I dont know what to do!!!


Im bored sleepy,tired and drying off .Court come here I'll beat up Duncan for you.Finaly something to do!! I just got a text for a challenge here in Playa De losers.It says that for tomorow we have to come up with a song and a dance.Im gonna call Court to help cuze it says that you can have a partner.Wait got a text from Trent?? well it says if I wanna be partners,I'm gonna tell him that I have to think about it so while I think.
byeeeeeeeee!!


-GwenGothGirl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario