Us

Us

domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

After a rough defeat

After a rough defeat


Well today has been aquard I'm soo bored here in my room here in Playa De Losers.I teamed up with Court on beating up Duncan.I have no idea what to do now.Court is again beating up Duncan.I think i should help her again.The competition yeah uh.... the results haven't came out yet.Soo Court I'll help you again!


Brige is with Geoff.I heard a rumor that Linds and Tyler are back together.How weird,me and Court are the only singles here.Soo I have to dry off cause I was in the pool all day.


Can anyone tell me what to do cause I'm bored.Well I could keep a look out for cute boys for me and Court.Obviously after we beat up Duncan.What am I going to do after we beat him up.Im going to live life and have fun after we beat up you know who.After that were going to the swirly slide in the pool.Well off to beat up you know who with Court.... Well Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!


PS.I Just can't belive you know who won!?!?




Mood:Fighty and ready for round 2!!


-GwenGothGirl

1 comentario: