Us

Us

lunes, 11 de octubre de 2010

I need Ideas!!

Dear Diary:

The season ended,you might think it's awesome huh?Really,it ain't so sweet...

Chris still gives us challenges here at Playa De Losers...and today I really have no idea what to write....you see,Chris gave us this challenge where you have to write an original song and perform it,ofcourse,Trent's gonna be the one playing the guitar as we sing but since they call me the "most daring,confident person in  here'' I'll have to be the one who sings first.But what? I really have no idea what to write! I've had a crazy week and still I got absolutely NOTHING BUT CHEDDAR! Not REAL CHEDDAR OWEN! It's just an expression! Gosh,this fatty's on me 24/7 asking me what ideas should I give him so he could write his own! But how could I give HIM ideas if I can't even write my own!?! UGH! Anyways,I have SOME ideas,they all happened on the same week,and lemme tell ya,they ain't pretty,anywho,check it out.

Monday:BF comes back after long hiatus from challenges

Tuesday:Spend a whole day in first class thinking about him

Wednesday:Saw him on the plane fast asleep

Thursday:Went to Greece.....and FOUND OUT MY SO CALLED BFFFL KISSES HIM CURTESY OF TYLER!

Friday:DUMPED HIM AND ALMOST KILLED WEIRD GOTH GIRL!

But,I'm over it,but Duncan's still gonna get it!! Anyways,what should I write!! I need ideas!! Shit,Chris is gonna have an inspection of our rooms,GOTTA HIDE THE LAPTOP FAST!!

Later.

-Courtney♥Duncan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario