Us

Us

domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

Photo Shoot and Recordin

Hey,guys,it's Courtney,I'm here at my dorm room with Gwen,Linds and  Bridge,we're having a sleepover in my room.So today we just finished an aweome TD photoshoot and recording all the TDWT songs professionally,it was so much fun!


The photo shoot  was about separate categories,Full cast,separate characters (for posters,stickers,pins and such) and my fave,Couples,even though most of the couples are broken up (including me and Gwen),we all had fun doing this photoshoot,even Duncan! Luckily,the photographer gave us all a copy of every pic,I'm gonna post them later.


Now,recording....we recorde all the songs of TDWT plus other songs we sung just for joking around,ofcourse,we didn't write the songs,we just sang them out of joy we're done recording.Bridge sang Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield,Gwen sang What Hurts The Most by Rascall Flatts,Lindsay sang Baby It's You by JoJo and I sang More Like Her by Miranda Lambert.Even the guys got in the mood to put one down,Trent sang Goodnight Goodnight by Maroon 5,Tyler sang I'm In Love by Stephen Jerzak,Geoff sang Just Dance by Lady Gaga and Duncan sang  Talking ToThe Moon by Bruno Mars...and the recording guy gave us a demo CD of all the songs we recorded it was awesome.


Ok,now I gotta go,later...wait,I'm not gonna log off without the pics! DUH! Here they are


-Courtney</3Duncan




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario