Us

Us

viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2010

Sick in wawa..nak...wa?

Hey,It's Bridge....*sneeze* Just chilling here.....bored....blogging,tweeting,FBing.....so hard being me! Anyways,Besides that,I'm sick today,yup,siiick in bed,watching old movies like Titanic and IDK Avatar? Whatever...I'm bored,the girls COULD show some appreciation but they're with Duncan,who apparently sprained his ankle,AGAIN,I don't blame them,Duncan's pretty messed up.....but can my boyfriend,GEOFF ATLEAST CARE ONCE ABOUT ME?! Ok,ok,he's always taken care for me,but come on,I'm icredibly ill,sneezing *coughs*coughing,runny nose....and worse,TOTAL CLUMSINESS!I've fallen today,down staris,off my bed,in the pool and etc etc...so Chris sent me here to my room so I wouldn't cause him some suing for him or the show,so here I am...bored...with nobody....alone...BORED....I'm siiick....


~Bridgette

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario