Us

Us

lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Halloween 2010

So,yesterday was halloween in Playa....fun.Anyways,me,Gwen, Linds and Bridgette all dressed up differently:Lindsay dressed up like a ladybug,Gwen dressed up as a witch,Bridgette as a mermaid and I dressed up as a cavegirl,like last year in TDA,yeah,I still have that outfit,it was either that or a friggin' princess outfit,I'm not dumb,even as a cavegirl,I'm STILL not dumb

And the guys all dressed up,too.We didn't trick-or-treat,we just hung out around the place scaring eachother,it was funny at times,but at one point Duncan scared me and he scared me good,I'm not a princess anymore,Dunc,learn from your mistakes,but since you couldn't,you're getting what you got last year,a bone in your head!

Anyways,here are the pics from yesterday,me and the girls took them and wrote ''Happy Halloween from...'' and yeah,here they are...



HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE TD CAST!!!

-Courtney♥Duncan

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario